REGIONAL SUPPORT MANAGER (CARE HOMES) – South West
- Leading Provider of Nursing, Residential & Dementia Care
- Prestigious and Luxurious Homes
- Salary in the range £70-£75K + 20% bonus + numerous benefits
Are you a dynamic manager with solid experience of successful ELDERLY care home management?
Do you have you a proven track record in turning homes around?
Do you have a hands-on approach to management as well as strong team leadership skills?
Are you confident that you can make a real contribution to the future success of a portfolio of care homes for the elderly in south west England?
If so, then this role might be just what you are looking for…..
This corporate health care group is a forward-thinking company with a strong and supportive management structure and a strong commitment to excellence. They have been operating for more than 25 years and have 60+ care homes predominantly across the South of the UK.
The role of Regional Support Manager is to provide support to a portfolio of homes across the South West (ideally you will live in Oxford, Gloucester, Surrey area). This is a hands on role requiring you to manage homes that are in-between managers or support a current manager with troubleshooting and improvements, working closely with CQC to continuously improve the standards within a home.
You must be prepared to live away from home during the week as and when required.
- Elderly Care Home Management experience (preferably within a corporate group) of at least 3 years
- Strong crisis management and turnaround experience within ELDERLY care homes
- Proven track record with CQC
- Ideally a Registered Nurse or a background in nursing homes (not essential)
- Relevant managerial qualification
- Desire to be in a “hands on” role improving standards to the highest level
If you have any questions or would like a confidential chat please apply and we will contact you