FULL TIME REGISTERED NURSE REQUIRED – HOME BASED (Regional role)
Starting Salary; £36,000 – £40,000 per annum (plus mileage) depending on experience
37.5 hours per week – flexible working patterns available
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Health Cash Plan
Areas covered:– within 2 hours of theIlford, Croydon, Staines areas
We are seeking a “registered nurse” to work for a company specializing in the spinal injury and neurological care sector.
You will work with our existing care packages as well as with new clients in the above area. (2 hour radius)
- This employer provides specialist care teams nationwide for individuals who live within their own homes. The client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
- The employer prides itself on recruiting bespoke care teams for each of their clients, ensuring continuity of care and quality care provision. You will be joining an established management team, which will benefit from increased clinical input and support.
- Due to our continued expansion; an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join the growing team as a Clinical Nurse.
- You will be based from your home address in either the Ilford, Croydon or Staines area, and will be required to travel within a two hour radius of your home.
- This varied role includes hands on training and supervision with support staff, monitoring visits to clients and liaison with multi-disciplinary teams. This provides a unique opportunity to create a working role that provides job satisfaction, work/life balance, defined outcomes and a progressive career pathway.
- Freedom to manage your own time. No more shifts or weekend work.
- Assisting with the out of hours emergency line on a rota basis.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with registration with the NMC
- Reliable, trustworthy, enthusiastic and motivated, you will have a full, clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
- You must be flexible and able to facilitate early morning starts, as well as very occasional nights away to support new care packages
- You will be able to work both independently and as part of a management team
- Experience in working in community based care is desirable.
- Knowledge of Care Quality Commission regulations would be advantageous
- Neurological experience would be preferred (including bladder and bowel management, and respiratory care)