Calling Registered Nurses from the following countries:
- St Lucia
- South Africa
** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE FROM A COUNTRY ON THE UK GOVERNMENT RED AND AMBER LIST (THIS INCUDES NIGERIA, GHANA AND GAMBIA). A full list can be found on www.gov.uk under Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England **
Are you looking to relocate to the UK and work as a registered nurse here? Let us help you achieve your dream!
Our client is a leading provider of health and social care in the UK and has over 70 elderly nursing and residential homes around the country. They are seeking registered nurses who are highly experienced and have outstanding clinical skills to relocate to one of their homes on a 3 year sponsorship visa.
Offering a fantastic relocation package including:
- Up front costs for flights to the UK, Visa, Certificate of Sponsorship and OSCE exam
- subsidised accommodation
- a dedicated immigration team to help you settle in and support you
- full practical training to pass the OSCE exam
- ongoing professional development
- free or subsidised meals
- many employee discounts
The start of your journey to becoming a registered nurse in the UK is to register with the UK Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) and apply to sit the first part of the NMC Test of Competence which is a computer based test (CBT) in your own country.
Once you are in the UK our client will then provide training and support to complete the second part of the registration process which is the practical exam (OSCE), they will also pay for this up front. After passing this you will be a registered nurse in the UK and your salary will rise significantly up to £21 per hour.
Please apply now if you meet the following requirements:
- You are a fully registered nurse in your country.
- Have strong and recent experience of working as a nurse in an acute setting.
- Unless your nationality is exempt from doing so you have sat either the IELTS or OET language test and achieved the scores required by the NMC namely:
- IELTS – an overall score of at least 7 with at least 6.5 in writing and at least 7 in reading, listening and speaking.
- OET – at least a grade C+ in writing and at least a grade B in reading, listening and speaking.
- Have registered with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) in order to apply to sit a CBT test.
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the UK for a minimum of 3 years.