- Prestigious corporate healthcare group
- Well-respected leading provider of health and social care
- Career development
- Located in Chipping Campden
- £48k + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse to work as a Deputy Manager within this highly reputable and impressive elderly care home. The home offers residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 45 residents and is rated Good by the CQC. The dedicated team offer the highest standard of care.
- Lead and motivate an amazing team to provide the best care for residents.
- Maximise the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- Support the Manager and Regional Manager in all areas as needed.
- Registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and a valid NMC pin.
- You will have Senior Nurse/Clinical Lead experience.
- Previous experience in a nursing/dementia home
- Passionate about caring for the elderly and always strive to provide the highest quality of care
- Experience of managing a team
- Up-to-date with current practices and good knowledge of CQC requirements
Established for over 25 years and with 60+ homes nationally, this privately owned corporate healthcare group has an inclusive and supportive structure which promotes the well-being of its staff at all levels.
Dedicated to being one of the most well-respected providers of health and social care they are passionate about high standards.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the business and play a vital role in them becoming one of the largest and well-respected independent providers of health and social care.