Full Job Description
- Prestigious corporate national healthcare group
- Dedicated to being one of the most well-respected providers of health and social care
- £75k plus generous benefits package including bonus
- Career development
- Located in Salisbury, Wiltshire
Experienced Care Home Manager (preferably with a nursing background but not essential) is required for a luxurious modern care home providing residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 80 elderly residents. Located in the beautiful cathedral city of Salisbury this home offers a package of care to ensure changing needs of residents is met. The home is rated Good by the CQC and the dedicated team offer the highest standard of care.
· To be the Registered Manager with CQC
· Management of all areas of the home including budgets and finance (P&L and EBITDA)
· Deliver exceptional standards of care
· Registered Manager’s experience in a nursing home
· Dementia experience
· CQC Ratings of Good or Outstanding in current home
· Registered Nurse with current NMC Pin preferred but not essential if from a nursing home background
Established for over 25 years and with 60+ homes nationally, this privately owned corporate healthcare group has an inclusive and supportive structure which promotes the well-being of its staff at all levels.
Dedicated to being one of the most well-respected providers of health and social care they are passionate about high standards.
What’s on offer:
· Competitive salary and bonus scheme
· Benefits Package to include high street discounts, pension scheme and many other offers.
· Comprehensive induction programme
· Opportunity to be an integral part of the business and play a vital role in them becoming one of the largest and well-respected independent providers of health and social care.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £75,000.00 per year