Care Home Manager
- Prestigious corporate national healthcare group
- Leading provider in the industry
- Chipping Camden location
- £65k + up to 20% bonus + benefits
Experienced Care Home Manager with a current NMC pin is required for this leading healthcare group in one of their homes based in the idyllic location of Chipping Campden in the heart of the Cotswolds.
This purpose-built home, built from beautiful Cotswold stone, provides residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 45 residents in is rated “Good” by the CQC.
Set in landscaped gardens this prestigious home has a bistro, hair salon, comfortable lounges, smart dining area and a well-stocked library. Residents are looked after to the highest standard.
- To be the Registered Manager with CQC
- Management of all areas of the home including budgets and finance (P&L and EBITDA)
- Deliver exceptional standards of care
- Registered Manager’s experience in a nursing home
- CQC Ratings of Good or Outstanding in current home
- Registered Nurse with current NMC Pin
Established for over 25 years and with 60+ homes nationally, this privately owned corporate healthcare group has an inclusive and supportive structure which promotes the well-being of its staff at all levels.
Dedicated to being one of the most well-respected providers of health and social care they are passionate about high standards.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Benefits Package to include high street discounts, pension scheme and many other offers.
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the business and play a vital role in them becoming one of the largest and well-respected independent providers of health and social care.